Emily & Ed's homestead wedding took place on a picture-perfect spring day in Hurdle Mills, North Carolina! The couple wanted to fuse their urban life with their Southern ties. It all culminated to a stunning and sophisticated event, which was featured on Style Me Pretty earlier this year! Check out the feature here. Many thanks to Sara with Whitebox Photo for capturing this wonderful day...
And be sure to enjoy their highlight film created by Inkspot Crow...
It was a beautiful day and a lovely night for a love story to begin. We cannot thank the "dream team" of vendors who came together to pull this one off enough!
- Venue: Mother-of-the-Bride's Home, Hurdle Mills, NC
- Planning & Design: Gather Together
- Photography: Whitebox Photo
- Videography: Inkspot Crow Films
- Tent & Rentals: Party Reflections
- Catering & Decor: Catering Company of Chapel Hill
- Lighting: Get Lit Special Event Lighting
- Rentals: American Party Rentals
- Decor: Themeworks
- Floral: Tre Bella
- Officiant: Rev. Robin Renteria
- Cake: Sugarland
- Paper & Printing: Union Press & Paper
- Calligraphy & Signage: Marika Wendelken
- Ceremony/Cocktail Hour Music: Big Fat Gap Band
- Reception Music: SPIN - DJ Al-Ski Love
- Transportation: Carolina Livery
- Hair & Makeup: Haven Salon