About Gather Together
An award-winning, nationally recognized event planner, Chelsey Morrison, is the leader of Gather Together, LLC. With over 8 years of catering and event planning experience, Chelsey and her team of experienced associates expertly plan, design, and coordinate some of the best weddings and events in North Carolina and beyond. Chelsey is a graduate of the College of Charleston and now resides in Mebane, NC. Gather Together has been honored as a Style Me Pretty Little Black Book Vendor, Southern Weddings Blue Ribbon Vendor, and recipient of a NACE Best of 2012 Award. Chelsey's work has been featured in Style Me Pretty, Southern Weddings, Durham Magazine, The Lovely Find, and Engaged Weddings.
Fun facts about Chelsey!
- Charleston, SC is her favorite place to be when she needs a little inspiration or celebration.
- She's passionate about local food and small businesses.
- She would rather wear Rainbow flip flops than high heels, but she'd rather sip Veuve Clicquot than a beer.
- She believes meaningful details are the most beautiful details when it comes to event design.
- Good listening, grace under pressure, and devotion to her clients and profession make her an excellent planner.
- She grows to love her clients and their families. She believes it is an honor to be a part of such an important day in their lives.
- Her husband, Justin, is her best friend. Marriage is hard work, but it is awesome.
- Her two beagles and treeing walker coonhound are her furry, misbehaving, beloved children.
- Why "Gather Together?" "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matthew 18:20
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I hire a wedding planner? +
A full-service wedding planner can:
- Save you time and make planning more organized
- Make the most of your budget and manage it well
- Create a cohesive, beautiful, meaningful event design
- Guide your decision-making with expert advice
- Provide insight when etiquette, protocol, and other situations arise
- Ensure you have nothing to worry about on your wedding day
Why should I hire Gather Together? +
Gather Together provides the most dedicated, attentive service to our clients. We have trusted relationships with outstanding vendors, and we know how and where to source the most unique décor and other services. Our eye for design focuses on what is in vogue while keeping in mind what is timeless. Gather Together is committed to getting you the most and best for your money. We keep the planning process well-organized so you know what we are working on and know what you should be working on. We coordinate the tiniest details so that on the event day, you can rest assured knowing you are there as a guest and will get to enjoy every second.
Where is Mebane? Where do you plan events? +
Mebane is a small town in central North Carolina between Greensboro and Raleigh. We plan events all over NC, VA, SC and will travel anywhere.
I already have some vendors and/or my venue booked. How does that work with your event planning packages? +
Event planning services are entirely customizable. Package A, B, or C is not our style. Contact us and let us know your plans and ideas so far.
How many meetings, phone calls, or emails are included in your event planning packages? +
We don’t put a limit on or provide a suggested amount of correspondence. We want to make sure you feel entirely comfortable throughout the planning process. Meetings, phone calls, and emails will vary based on your location, the wedding location, your needs, and your preferred method of communication.
Do you offer wedding day (“day-of”) coordination? +
We offer wedding day coordination booked within a limited time frame from the date of your event. Please inquire.
What is your pricing? +
Pricing is usually on a custom basis. Please inquire with more details of your event for a more detailed estimate.
Is there a minimum event budget you work with? +
There is no required minimum budget. Typically, the weddings we plan range from $250-$1000 per guest for all ceremony and reception related items, but this is not a requirement.
How do we get started? +
When should we get started? +
Anytime is a good time to get started, and the sooner, the better. We have planned events from start to finish in as little as six weeks up to as long as two years. Contact us today!
Do you offer wedding or event planning internships? +
Internships are available from time to time for students completing them for course credit only. We are now considering candidates for a Summer/Fall 2014 internship.