About Gather Together + Owner Chelsey Morrison
An award-winning, nationally recognized event planner, Chelsey Morrison is the leader of Gather Together, LLC. With over 12 years of catering and event planning experience, Chelsey and her team expertly plan and design beautiful, flawless weddings and events in North Carolina and beyond. Chelsey is a graduate of the College of Charleston and now resides in Mebane, NC. Gather Together has been honored as a Style Me Pretty Little Black Book Vendor, Southern Weddings Blue Ribbon Vendor, and recipient of NACE Awards four years running. Gather Together has been featured in Style Me Pretty, Martha Stewart Weddings, Carats & Cake, Glamour, Southern Weddings, Trendy Bride, and more. Gather Together specializes in private property and outdoor, tented events and will travel to any location.
About Event Planner Katherine Brown
North Carolina native, Katherine Hollander Brown, is an associate planner for Gather Together, LLC. With a catering, event planning and marketing background, Katherine has 10 years of experience in the special event industry. Her dedication to her clients shines in her ability to cover every meticulous detail, while making the planning process fun and stress-free. Katherine's catering background makes her an expert liaison with trusted vendors during planning and on the day of an event. Originally from Durham, Katherine received her degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Katherine resides in Raleigh, NC. Her work has been featured in Style Me Pretty and Southern Weddings.
Fun facts about Chelsey!
- Charleston, SC is her favorite place to be when she needs a little inspiration or celebration.
- She's passionate about local food and small businesses.
- She would rather wear Rainbow flip flops than high heels, but she'd rather sip Veuve Clicquot than a beer.
- She believes meaningful details are the most beautiful details when it comes to event design.
- Good listening, grace under pressure, and devotion to her clients and profession make her an excellent planner.
- She grows to love her clients and their families. She believes it is an honor to be a part of such an important day in their lives.
- Her husband, Justin, is her best friend. Marriage is hard work, but it is awesome.
- Her son, Eason, is the most darling boy in the entire world.
- Her two beagles and treeing walker coonhound are her furry, misbehaving, beloved children.
- Why "Gather Together?" "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matthew 18:20
Fun Facts About Katherine!
- She and her husband, Eric, met when they were fourteen years old and dated for fourteen years before getting engaged!
- Wrightsville Beach, NC is her happy place.
- She is a sucker for pretty fonts, classic stationery, fluffy peonies, and delicious wine.
- A Tar Heel through and through, she graduated from UNC Chapel Hill. Go Heels!
- She firmly believes that an episode of Friends, family dinners, or a walk on the beach can cure most problems.
- When not planning events, she's watching sports, at the movies with her hubby, or teaching herself to cook.
- She can't stand to pack, but loves to travel.
- She could live off of just cheese, charcuterie plates, and her momma's chicken and broccoli casserole.
- She loves weddings because they are an intimate expression of life's joy. Gathering two sets of families and friends together doesn't get better than a fabulous wedding!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I hire a wedding planner? +
A full-service wedding planner can:
- Save you time and make planning more organized
- Make the most of your budget and manage it well
- Create a cohesive, beautiful, meaningful event design
- Guide your decision-making with expert advice
- Provide insight when etiquette, protocol, and other situations arise
- Ensure you have nothing to worry about on your wedding day
Why should I hire Gather Together? +
Gather Together provides the most dedicated, attentive service to our clients. We have trusted relationships with outstanding vendors, and we know how and where to source the most unique décor and other services. Our eye for design focuses on what is in vogue while keeping in mind what is timeless. Gather Together is committed to getting you the most and best for your money. We keep the planning process well-organized so you know what we are working on and know what you should be working on. We coordinate the tiniest details so that on the event day, you can rest assured knowing you are there as a guest and will get to enjoy every second.
Where is Mebane? Where do you plan events? +
Mebane is a small town in central North Carolina between Greensboro and Raleigh. We plan events all over NC, VA, SC and will travel anywhere.
I already have some vendors and/or my venue booked. How does that work with your event planning packages? +
Event planning services are entirely customizable. Package A, B, or C is not our style. Contact us and let us know your plans and ideas so far.
How many meetings, phone calls, or emails are included in your event planning packages? +
We don’t put a limit on or provide a suggested amount of correspondence. We want to make sure you feel entirely comfortable throughout the planning process. Meetings, phone calls, and emails will vary based on your location, the wedding location, your needs, and your preferred method of communication.
Do you offer wedding day (“day-of”) coordination? +
We offer wedding day coordination booked within a limited time frame from the date of your event. Please inquire.
What is your pricing? +
Please inquire with more details of your event to receive pricing information.
Is there a minimum event budget you work with? +
Yes, we work with a minimum budget of $25,000. The weddings we plan typically range from $500-$1000 per guest for all ceremony and reception related items.
How do we get started? +
When should we get started? +
Anytime is a good time to get started. We have planned events from start to finish in as little as four weeks up to as long as two years. Contact us today!
Do you offer wedding or event planning internships? Are you hiring? +
We offer seasonal student internships. Previous experience in special events or food & beverage is required.